Google Wallet has gotten an update a new version which brings in some much needed improvements to getting special offers, more transaction details, a better tutorial section and user interface upgrades — along with unspecified bug fixes. The App also got updated UI for the transaction detail screen, and a number of other small enhancements to the table.
Checkout this full list of what’s new in the update below:
- Find new offers directly in Wallet
- Updated transaction detail screen (for Tap & Pay and in Transaction History)
- Merchant name and amount now available for Google Prepaid Card purchases
- Improved button to turn your cards on and off
- Five minute default PIN timeout for new users
- An improved tutorial
- Account Number validation for some gift cards
- Bug fixes
Right now, the service is only available to owners of Sprint’s Nexus S 4G, but availability to other phones and carriers should be announced in the coming months, but if you’re an owner of the Nexus S 4G, you can grab the update app by heading on over to the Android Market on your phone, hit Settings > My apps and you should see it. If you need help finding retailers who accept Google Wallet payments, head to the Android Market to download the app MasterCard PayPass Locator.
Source – Android Market