Japan’s biggest wireless carrier NTT Docomo let slip the launch date of Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The official event is about to start in couple of hours but Docomo posted a tweet confirming the event details.
The tweet says Samsung and Google are going to announce new smartphone on October 19 with Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich OS.
A latest post on Android HDblog somehow managed to get their hands on specs of Galaxy nexus. You can check it below:
- Model: GT-I9250, GT-I9250T, GT-I9250M, SC-04D, SCH-I515
- dimensions (length x width x thickness): 136.0 × 68.0 × 8.8 fine piece – 11.5 thickest part
- Weight: Approximately 135.0 (g)
- OS: Google Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chipset: Texas Instruments Omap4460 CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 MP Core SMP (Dual-Core) CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz
- GPU Image Technologies PowerVR SGX 540
- Communication Systems (GT-I9250/GT-I9250M/GT-I9250M/SC-04D): W-CDMA, GSM phone (SCH-I515): LTE, CDMA2000 Packet (GT-I9250/GT-I9250M / GT-I9250M/SC -04D): HSPA, EDGE, GPRS (SCH-I515): LTE, EV-DO Rev.
- Display: AMOLED HD : 4.65 inches Resolution 720 x1280. Maximum number of simultaneous colors Main Display: 16,777,216 color touch screen: capacitive (multi-touch),
Main camera: 5 megapixel CMOS camera with LED flash Video recording 1080pHD (1920 * 1080)
- Front camera: 1.3 million pixels CMOS
- Micro USB 2.0
- Communications Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- Wireless LAN Communication: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 GHz Dual-Band 5.xGHz)
- Support Wi-Fi Direct
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 16/32GB
- Battery Capacity: 1750mAh
- Notification LED