Google and Samsung launched the latest Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and the Galaxy Nexus smartphone Wednesday morning in Hong Kong.
The device and OS’s new features is that glorious camera, which includes native features ranging from filters to panorama shooting. The features that you want to have them over your device with your expectation, here you can have your eyes over the most impressive new feature that anyone would like to expect and brought to the table.
- The Nexus Prime has a 4.65-inch display and LTE, runs one of the fastest 4G networks in the world and has a dual core 1.2ghz processor that exclusively make the device more fast and powerful.
- You can also have lots of instant editing options such as removing red eye, adding a “hipster” filter or cropping with new and improved camera which has more adding features like zero shutter lag, autofocuses, takes low-light photos, stitches together images into seamless panoramas and shoots 1080p, time-lapsed video.
- Everything about this phone is smoother. There’s a new font optimized for HD, software buttons replace hardware buttons and the keyboard’s improved.
- The phone gives you a detailed analysis of your data usage, down to the very app sucking up all your bytes.
- Your face unlocks the phone, as facial recognition replaces a traditional pass code.
- Android Beam eases sharing between phones — simply bumps your phone against another Android to transfer videos, maps or other content.
- Gmail and Google calendar have slick new look and are integrated into the OS.
- The People app innovates your contacts list, linking individuals with all of their social profiles.
- You can multitask and view your recent apps.