You would be highly disappointed to know that your favorite Spire is not compatible with the new iOS 1.1. However, all the features of Spire can still be enjoyed. This is thanks to the Siri port. You need not even stick to the iOS v5.0/5.0.1 in order to have a very well developed and dependable Siri port. Just update your iDevice to the current operating system that is released by Apple and also get Spite v3.0.
It would be completely unfair to talk of Spite as Spire’s alternative. This is because the Spite is much more advanced than Spire and can leave I behind in many features. However, when the two are compared and tested, it is the flash storage or the memory that affects the performance as well.
The best part about the new Spite is its compatibility with all the iOS devices which include the new version of the iPad as well. When it comes to the price, Spite is commands a total of $5 which totals up to being much more than double of the price that one would pay for any of the tweaks. Download the same from the VIP repository.
Getting Spite to function your way
These simple steps will get you p and through with Spite.
- Back up the iDevice (iPod, iPad, iPhone etc.) so that you surpass any error that can come your way while trying to have the Spite installed.
- Paying a 1 time fee of $5 you get registered to the Technetec repository with a VIP membership.
- Successfully launch this Cydia app
- Install the Spite 3.0 from the Technetec source
- Reboot the iDevice thus having Siri working on your jailbroken iDevice that runs on iOS 5.1.1 with much ease after you have your own proxy server.