Sony, today, has revealed its new ICS-powered Xperia miro smartphone, especially for Facebook lovers. Bringing the power of heavy Facebook integration and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to the masses the Xperia Miro is a mid-range Android smartphone with a solid knack for social networking, allowing users for easy sharing and liking through the OS.
Sony Xperia miro Features:
- 3.5-inch (320 × 480) TFT capacitive touchscreen display
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 800 MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 5MP auto focus camera at back with pulsed LED flash
- VGA front-facing shooter for video chat
- 512MB RAM
- Sony’s xLOUD audio technology, gives crisp and loud sound
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi b/g/n, DLNA, GPS / aGPS
- 3 GB internal memory ( expandable up to 32GB via microSD)
- 1500 mAh battery with >24hrs usage time
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 110 g
- Deep Facebook integration with contacts, gallery and the music player for sharing and discovery
- Customisable illuminations for incoming messages and social updates
- Easily view content on TV, tablet and PC thanks to DLNA contactless connectivity
The Miro smartphone will be available in shades of black, gold, pink and silver.
Based on the official video below, it looks like there’s some new, tight integration with Facebook on a par with Apple’s iOS 6, check it out yourself.
Unfortunately, no details regarding pricing and release dates were unveiled. Naturally, we’ll keep you guys posted as soon as we find out.
Source - FACEBOOK