While we were impressed enough with Sony’s recently unveiled Android Smartphone, the company was not quite finished though. With two more phones sneaking out on its YouTube channel, Sony lets slip details about the both smartphones together. Namely the Xperia tipo and Xperia tipo dual both are budget-Android smartphones, where the tipo dual is dual-SIM version.
The both handsets are for consumers looking for entertainment experiences and functionality traditionally associated with high-end Android Smartphones”, said Calum MacDougall, Director Xperia Marketing at Sony Mobile Communications.
Despite the Xperia tipo dual is being dual-SIM supported, the both phones have similar features. Head over to down for their specs.
Sony Xperia tipo and tipo dual Features:
- 3.2-inch (480 x 320) TFT capacitive touchscreen display
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 800 MHz processor
- 3.2MP auto focus rear snapper
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi(TM) for easy content sharing and web access
- 512MB RAM
- 2.9 GB internal memory (up to 2.5 GB user-accessible memory), up to 32 GB expandable memory via microSD
- Powerful 1500 mAh battery
- 13 mm thick and weighs 99.4 g
- Dedicated set-up guide
- Data management solution to identify data usage
To be available in red, white, blue and black colors; no official details regarding pricing and availability about phones were revealed. Meanwhile, take a video tour of both phones below.