AT&T and Motorola, this morning, officially announced new Ice Cream Sandwich 4G LTE phone for incredibly competitive price. Called Motorola Artix HD, the new smartphone will hit the AT&T on July 15th. It will be available for $100 only, and as usual you have to sign up to a new 2-year contract.
Boasting an 8.4mm-thick body, the phone has a cool design alongside DuPont Kevlar coating back. The other Atrix HD’s features and specs are impressive, which are following:
- 4.5-inch (1280 x 720) HD ColorBoost display at 329ppi
- Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 8GB internal storage (expandable upto 32GB via microSD card slot)
- 8MP rear snapper with LED flash and 1080p video recording
- 1.3MP front-facing shooter
- 1GB RAM
- 4G LTE Support, WiFi, Bluetooth
- 1780 mAh battery
- Smart actions
Touting it with their new ColorBoost display technology, this is Motorola’s first handset now that Google owns the company. The Artix HD also has Motorola’s brand new widget, called the “Motorola Circle Widget” with “at-a-glance” access to your notifications, time, weather, battery, data usage, and settings.
The AT&T Motorola Artix HD will be available across the world alongside in Canada for Bell customers, though the pricing will be shared at a later time.
The specs seem to quite nice to the given price to me. What do you guys think of it, cool enough?
Source – Motorola