Soon after we reported about upcoming Xperia J smartphone by Sony, a yet another Jelly Bean phone has been leaked in Xperia line-up recently. To be called Sony Xperia Z, the new handset seems to bring a range of quite nice specifications.
Head down to the Sony Xperia Z specs and features following below:
- 4.6-inch (1280 x 720p) HD Display
- Quad-core processor
- Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 13MP rear snapper w/ 1080p HD video recording
- Front-facing shooter w/ 720p video recording
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB on-board storage
- NFC support
- Navigating will be handled by three capacitive on screen buttons
- MicroSIM card
- Weighs 140 grams
- Non-removable battery equipped
No images were emerged, plus we don’t know if this Xperia Z will be a 4G LTE Compatible or not, though it’s not all over yet. We’ll keep you guys updated as always. So are you guys ready to pick a smartphone with a monster camera and a massive display?
Source - Amnaytech