Snapdeal, India’s largest eCommerce website, just has listed Sony Xperia Ion smartphone on its site. The Xperia Ion, yet-has-to-be confirmed by Sony, is priced at Rs. 35,999 after 3% discount over the original price tag.
The Ion was officially unveiled back in January at CES, and was AT&T exclusive. The handset has been available in US sometime now, and now it seems to be en-routed to Asian shelves.
Following are the Sony Xperia Ion Features below:
- 4.6-inch (1280 x 720) TFT capacitive touch scratch resistant HD display
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Scorpion processor coupled by Adreno 220 graphics
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1GB RAM
- 12.1MP rear snapper along with 1.3MP front-facing HD shooter
- 16GB internal memory (expandable up to 32GB via microSD)
- 1900mAh battery
- 3G, GSM, HSPDA 21.1Mbps
- Size – 68 x 133 x 10.6 mm, Weighs – 144 g
The device is available in Red and Black colors. Follow the source link below for more info or grabs.
Source - Snapdeal
Update: Sony today (August 21), has released the smartphone officially in the country, and it is priced at Rs. 36,999.