Sprint Wireless, today, has revealed the availability of latest unveiled Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE smartphone. The phone will be hitting the retail shelves this Sunday, August 19th. The handset is available for pre-orders starting today. Sprint also promises, early buyers, to shipping the device as early as this Friday, Aug. 17th.
Priced at $200, you can pick this slide-out QWERTY keyboard equipped phone here on a new 2-year contract, at the moment. Head down over the list below, before you plan to pick one up.
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE Phone Features and Specs:
- 4.3-inch (540 x 960p) ColorBoost qHD Display
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 8MP rear snapper with 1080p video capturing support
- front-facing “HD” shooter with 720p video capturing support
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD)
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi b/g/n
- NFC support to share links, apps, YouTube clips and more with Android Beam
- 1,785 mAh battery
Comes with non-removable SIM, this phone will be sporting Sprint ID interface on top of Android. The smartphone also has support of HDMI “mirror mode,” which lets you plug the device into a larger screen (or TV).
Via – Sprint’ Press Release