Unveiled back at MWC, the Acer CloudMobile has sort of gone dark since then. Now what it looks like, the online retailer Expansys has started taking Acer CloudMobile Preorders in UK.
Featuring Acer cloud service built-in, the CloudMobile Preorders are expected to begin shipping by September 5th. The phone is priced at £284.99 (about $454) and it’s unlocked. You can pick the Unlocked Acer CloudMobile by clicking this link. Meanwhile, following is the quick full specs run down.
Acer CloudMobile Features and Specs:
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 800) 720p HD IPS Display
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm 8260A processor
- Android 4.0 ICS
- 1GB of RAM
- 8MP back shooter with LED flash
- 8GB of built-in storage (expandable via microSD)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- HSPA+ 3G networks support
- Active Noise Collection with dedicated mic
- Dolby Audio Support
- 10mm thickness
The device has already received the IF Design award last year. Though, we always love to hear from you guys. What do you think of this one?