Huawei has revealed its new mid-range Android ICS smartphone, the Ascend G600. Running dual core QUALCOMM processor the phone promises more visual clarity, more speed, and more power on the go. Head down over the full key features of the handset.
Huawei Ascend G600 Full Features:
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540p) IPS LCD qHD Display
- 1.2GHz dual-core QUALCOMM processor
- Android 4.0.4 ICS
- 768 MB of RAM
- 8MP auto-focusing rear snapper with LED flash
- 4 GB of internal storage (expandable upto 32GB via microSD card)
- 2,000 mAh lithium polymer battery
- NFC, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, and DLNA compatibility
- Micro USB port
The handset comes featuring a pair of speakers (shown above) with DTS surround sound to provide high-quality audio on the go.
The phone’s shell is coated in a glossy finish similar to the recent Ascend smartphone, but it rather runs a company’s powerful brand new custom UI – that’s Huawei’s Emotion UI. Watch the video below for more.
The new Huawei Ascend G600 will be offered in Mysterious Black and Pure White and will go on sale in select markets starting in September. Though, it will debut in Germany in late 2012 (that’s December). It is expected to cost around 300 Euros (circa $375). Stay tuned for additional details.