AT&T, on Tuesday, revealed the availability of new mid-range Android-powered Pantech Flex smartphone. Being listed on AT&T’s LTE smartphone portfolio, the Flex provides an easy typing with company’s SwiftKey technology. Watch the video below for more details. Meanwhile, head down over the handset’s features.
- 4.3-inch (960 × 540p) qHD Super AMOLED display
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Android 4.0 ICS
- 8MP rear snapper with 1080p HD video capability
- 2MP front-facing shooter
- 8GB of built in storage (expandable upto 32GB via MicroSD card)
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and 4G LTE
The Pantech Flex also comes with ‘Easy Experience’, a mode which prioritizes the user’s apps and holds their hand a bit. The latter offers new users smartphone functionality, dressed in feature phone attire.
AT&T Wireless will let you walk in and pick this one up for $50, (after a mail in rebate) when you sign up to a new 2-year agreement. The phone will be available next Sunday, September 16th.
Source – AT&T