Verizon Wireless and Samsung just have revealed the availability of Free Galaxy Stellar ICS smartphone. Packing 4G LTE connectivity in tow, the new Stellar handset gets powered from a dual-core processor, clocked at 1.2 GHz, which is nothing to sneeze if you already do know that it can be grabbed for free.
That said; the phone will be available for free on September 6 through Verizon on a new 2-year contract, but a wait on a $50 mail-in rebate is required too.
Following is the quick spec run-down that you might want to head over before grabbing one:
- 4-inch (800 x 480p) WVGA display at 233ppi
- 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 processor
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- 3.2MP rear snapper
- 1.3MP front-facing shooter
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, 4G LTE
- MicroSD card for expandable storage upto 32GB
- Google Play access, Google Mobile support
- A suite of popular Amazon apps
The Galaxy Stellar is a SAFE (Samsung Approved For Enterprise) device, meaning it comes with AES-256 bit encryption, as well as support for Virtual Private Network, Mobile Device Management and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
So any taker out there?