At a join event in London, Motorola and Intel have announced a revamped Droid RAZR M called the Motorola RAZR i.
Featuring an Intel processor inside, the Motorola RAZR i seem to be exclusive for Europe’s markets, followed by the rest of Europe and Latin America later this year. Following is quick features and spec run-down of the device, do head over down.
- 4.3-inch (960 x 540p) Super AMOLED Advanced Display
- 2GHz Intel-powered Atom Z2460 single-core processor (LTE supported)
- Android 4.0 ICS (upgradable to Jelly Bean)
- 8MP rear snapper with dedicated button and 1080p video recording capability
- BSI sensor, HDR and a 10 shot feature
- 0.3MP front-facing shooter
- 4.5GB of user-accessible memory
- 2,000mAh battery
- 8.3mm thickness
- Kevlar back panel and splash guard to protect it in the rain
Expected to go on sale in October it will be heading to U.K, France, Germany, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico first. No words on pricing yet, but we suspect it to be around $150 or $199 on contract.
Motorola is also expected to partnering with Orange, T-Mobile, Phones4U, Virgin Media, and Tesco in the UK, and with E+, O2, Sparhandy, and Phone House in Germany. Stay tuned for a follow-up post on availability.
Source – Motorola