Unveiled back in last month, the behemoth [boasting impressive specs and gorgeous design] LG Optimus G has been released in South Korea at a press conference yesterday.
Priced at 1 million Won (roughly $900, or INR 48,500), the new smartphone will go on sale in its home turf (South Korea) starting next week, followed US and global availability in November, preceded by Japan in October, though.
Optimus G is also rumored to be headed to AT&T and Sprint under the name LG Eclipse 4G LTE. Meanwhile, you wait for the official release in your region, head down over to full key spec run-down.
LG Optimus Full Features and Specs:
- .4.7-inch (1280 × 768p) WXGA True HD IPS+ LCD Screen with 15:9 ratios
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro ‘Krait’ quad-core 1.5GHz processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS (upgradable to JB)
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB on-board storage
- 13MP rear snapper (though US gets 8MP’s)
- 1.3MP front-facing shooter
- 2G / 3G / 4G LTE capabilities
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11n, USB2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL, DLNA, and NFC
- Huge 2,100mAh battery
- 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm thick, weighs 145g
So what’s in your mind looming right now, its price tag or delayed availability? Let’s sounds off in comment box below.
Source – LG Newsroom
Via – Associated Press