The Tegra 3 processor and Jelly Bean in tow, monster combo, make the One X+ up to 67% faster than its predecessor [One X]; along with a huge 2100 mAh battery giving it up to six hours (50%) more talk time. Below is the quick spec run-down of HTC One X Plus.
HTC One X Plus’s Full features and Specs:
- Gorilla Glass 2 equipped 4.7-inch (1280 × 720p) S-LCD2 display
- 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with HTC sense 4+ on the top
- F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens equipped 8MP rear snapper with auto-focus and an LED flash
- With 1080p video recording capability and continuous 99 photos shooting mode
- 1.6MP front-facing shooter with 720p of video recording capability
- A huge 2,100 mAh battery
- Either 32GB or 64GB of internal storage options
- NFC, aptX-enabled Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA and MHL
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beat Audio with an audio amplifier, MicroUSB port with mobile HD video link for USB or HDMI connection
HTC’s also throwing a new feature with its latest flagship, called HTC Watch 2.0; which lets users watch thousands of movies on their handset. Apart from this, the company also introduced a video hub feature, which lets you put all your videos in one place.
Reportedly, the HTC is also offering 25GB of Dropbox storage for 2 years with phone.
HTC expects to ship this new monster in Europe and North Asia in October and in South Asia in November. Even though the new handset will be making its way to US; HTC says there will be a separate announcement for North America. No words on pricing yet [though expect it to be around $300 on a contract and for $500 without], but stay tuned with Techsnapr for a follow-up post on the matter.
Update: On the other hand, HTC has also revealed that existing HTC One X and One S owner will get Jelly Bean along with Sense 4+ update this month.
Source – HTC