Emerged last week on Twitter, the LG Optimus L9 is now all official; making its way to T-Mobile this fall. This is yet another budget-Android Smartphone in LG’ L-series in the form of stylish and powerful device.
Packing a 0.36-inches thin, 4.5-incher, sleek and stylish compact frame surrounded by premium metal trim; the new LG Optimus L9 also features some decent specs, which are following.
TMobile’s LG Optimus L9 Key Specifications:
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 equipped 4.5-inch qHD Display
- 1 GHz Dual-Core OMAP TI Processor
- Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 5MP rear snapper with LED Flash and 1080p HD Recording
- Simultaneous Video/Photo Capture
- Huge 2,150 mAh Battery
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/a, Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- DLNA capability
- WiFi calling, which allow five-device hotspots
In addition to Slacker Radio, it also has a panorama photo mode and continuous shot feature – for rapid-fire shooting.
Apart from running on T-Mobile’s (magenta) Blazing-fast 4G LTE network, the Optimus L9 features a new feature, called LG QuickMemo. This is a powerful note-taking tool that lets users add commentary, notes, and drawings to screenshots with a few swipes of a finger.
No words on pricing yet, but you can expect the handset to hit the shelves later this year. Stay tuned with us for a follow-up post.