Samsung, on Tuesday, has revealed its new Galaxy Music Smartphone. As its name suggests, the phone focuses on media playback.
Being an entry-level Android Smartphone, the new Samsung Galaxy Music takes the dual frontal stereo speaker (with SRS Surround) design seen in certain Samsung devices. It also packs a range of decent specs. Head down over for a quick spec run-down.
Samsung Galaxy Music Features and Specs:
- 3-inch (320 x 240p) QVGA LCT TFT display
- Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory (expandable upto 32GB via MicroSD card)
- 3MP rear fixed-focus snapper
- 1300 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 3.5mm Ear Jack, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0
- HSDPA, HSUPA (900/2100 MHZ), EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900 MHZ)
- Measures at 110.1 x 59.0 x 12.25mm & weighs 106.9g
Packing Samsung TouchWiz on the top of the operating system, the Galaxy Music phone also features Samsung Apps, such as Music Hub, Game Hub Lite and more. It also has Samsung ChatON mobile communication service in tow.
Additionally, there’s also a dedicated Music key, which provides a quick access to the music player.
Moreover, the phone also sports a 9-lumen WVGA-resolution projector; just like Samsung’s other projector-packing Smartphone, such as Galaxy Beam.
Sadly, the processor specs haven’t been fully disclosed yet; but as Samsung is also planning for yet another variant of Galaxy Music with dual SIM cards and same specs — dubbed Galaxy Music Duos — the details will be revealed in coming days. Stay tuned.
Source – Samsung