iBall, well known for innovative Indian tech giant, has revealed a new Android-powered dual battery phone to its stylish Andi-smart series.
Called iBall Andi 4.3j, the new Smartphone is priced at Rs 9,500 in India. Moreover, the Andi 4.3j phone sports dual SIM card capability. As well as it takes the credit of being the first dual battery Smartphone in India.
Following is a quick spec rundown of the device’s key specifications.
iBall Andi 4.3j dual battery phone Features and Specs:
- 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen display
- 1GHz Single-core ARM Cortex A9 processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- Front-facing and rear shooter
- WiFi, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, AGPS, Bluetooth [A2DP+ EDR] connectivity
- Dual-SIM capability
- Dual-Batteries – 1630 mAh + 900 mAh = 2,530 mAh
Stay tuned for a follow up post on availability.