We knew it’s coming, though the details were scant regards specs. However, earlier this morning, Samsung Mobile’s CEO Mr. JK Shin himself unleashed the Galaxy S3 mini existence; and now it’d appear that pictures and the specs of the device have been spotted ahead of launch.
The new Samsung ‘GT-i8190′ Galaxy S3 mini will be unveiled tomorrow in Germany and we have full details on key specifications. Head down over the quick spec run-down.
Samsung ‘GT-i8190’ Galaxy S3 mini Features and Specs:
- 4-inch (800 x 480p) Super AMOLED WVGA display
- 1GHz dual-core STE U8420 processor
- Android 4.1/Jelly Bean OS
- Samsung’s TouchWiz Nature UX
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 5MP rear snapper with LED flash
- Front-facing VGA shooter
- NFC, MicroUSB port, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA
- HSPA 14.4/5.76 900/1900/2100 and EDGE / GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- 1500 mAh battery
- 121.55 x 62.95 x 9.85 mm thin
Moreover, according to Samsung’s boss, the new Galaxy S3 mini Smartphone will be priced at €399 (roughly $515); making it’s an entry-level Android behemoth. Stay tuned with us for a follow-up post on the official release.
Via - MobileGeeks