As expected, Samsung has just unveiled their new Galaxy S3 mini in the form of entry-level Smartphone. Along with charm as well as bulk, the new S3 mini looks almost identical to its larger cousin.
If you found the 4.8-inch screen of its big brother to be just too big — and this one is your next pick — then you might want to head over below to the quick spec run-down of the device.
Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-i8190 Key Specifications:
- 4-inch (800 x 480p) Super AMOLED WVGA Display
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM coupled by a Mali-400 GPU
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 5MP rear shooter with autofocus and an LED flash
- VGA front-facing snapper
- 8GB/16GB internal storage (expandable upto 32GB via MicroSD card)
- TouchWiz and Google Now
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- HSPA and quadband 2G/3G (GSM/EDGE) connectivity
- S Beam, GPS, and GLONASS Support
- S Voice and Smart Stay app
- FM radio
- 1,500 mAh battery
- Measures at 121.55 x 63 x 9.85 mm
- Weighs 111.5g
No words on pricing and availability yet, but we’re guessing soon and relatively cheap. The Samsung Galaxy S3 mini i8190 is expected to debut in Latin America, the Middle East, India, and Africa, where handsets like this traditionally perform. Stay tuned with us for more on the matter.
Source – Samsung (Press Release)