If you have been willing forever for Microsoft Office and the next-generation software is your pick then your patience could soon be rewarded. That being said, the Redmond-based software company has just launched a new website that is promoting Office 365 launch. The website hints at January 29 as official release.
Following its official University version release, in addition to regular package version, the next-generation Office will be available for purchase by January-end. More details are following:
Office 365 Home Premium
A single subscription to Office 365 Home Premium covers the entire household. While you use a laptop, your daughter can use the PC in the den, and your son can use a tablet. You can each sign-in with your individual Microsoft accounts using your settings and accessing yourdocuments, but you still need just one subscription to get:
- All the Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.*
- Ability to use Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs shared among all users in the home. Subscribers also have flexibility to change their 5 devices at any time, and full featured Office applications are available for temporary use on any PC.
- Nearly 3 times the amount of SkyDrive storage with an additional 20GB over the 7GB you get for free.
- 60 minutes of SkypeTMworld calling per month to keep in touch with family anywhere.**
- Premium licenses that are always up-to-date with latest new features and services released regularly. With the new Office, new capabilities will be added multiple times per year.
Office 365 Home Premium, a single subscription for up to 5 users, will be available in both physical and online stores across 227 markets worldwide for $8.33 per month ($99.99 billed annually). A free 30 day trial will also be available online.
Head over to Office 365 teaser website here.